Old November 26th 04, 01:17 PM
Rich

I've wondered that too. We put everything we buy (even my daughter's
college tuition) on our Discover (and pay it off next month, of course)
and get the cashback discount. Keep a Visa and American Express for the
few places that don't take Discover (like Costco).

I always figured that Discover charges the merchant more than Visa...
but your posting suggests otherwise.

Rich

Jay Honeck wrote:

Here's another credit card mystery: Why the hell does ANYONE use any card
but Discover? Everyone else charges to use their cards, while Discover
actually PAYS you to use their card -- yet they are a distant third or
fourth in the industry.