Old December 2nd 20, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Identifying a Canopy Blank's Glider Model

JJ,

The RV-3 is exclusively a single seater with a rear canopy (two piece version) that could be what I have. There are also several other RV models that have a "centerline" seating arrangement and two piece canopies. See https://www.vansaircraft.com/which-rv-is-right-for-me/.

In the next few days I will have more/better pictures and more/better measurements. I will then ask for help with this identification conundrum from RV groups.

Maybe I will get really, really, lucky I'll find out its a P-51 canopy. Cha-ching!

Thanks, John (OHM)