Old October 7th 05, 02:46 AM
Neil Gould

Recently, Greg Farris posted:

says...

I was talking about autonomous operation. It doesn't matter where
that is.

The thread is about airline operations without pilots. Not about
philosophical considerations of autonomous operation.

And, my point is that you won't have pilotless airline operations without
autonomous capabilities. It isn't a philosophical matter because the
evidence of today's capabilities is pretty clear. If you wish to suggest
otherwise, show some proof that it works in any kind of vehicle, anywhere.
The difference between autopilots and autonomous airline operations is
pretty significant.

Regards,

Neil