Old May 12th 05, 12:25 AM
Jimmy B.

Ron Natalie wrote:
Jay Honeck wrote:

AOPA or the like should help make examples of these pilots, in a big
public way. "We won't tolerate ignorance among our own and suggest
immediate revocation of their flying privileges".

At first blush upon reading this I thought "How ridiculous!"

However, the more I consider it, the more I think John is onto
something here. If we, the pilot community, don't do something to
make it apparent that these morons who keep busting the TFRs are NOT
representative of the rest of us, nor do they reflect the predominant
attitude of most pilots, nor do they reflect a general lack of
intelligence shared by other pilots, I fear that the federal
government is simply going to make the whole danged East Coast a
no-fly zone.

The ADIZ already encompasses an area with a population bigger than your
entire state.

Yeah, and there goes AOPA's efforts to reopen the DC3.