Old July 2nd 14, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Handling differences between the 15m vs 16.6 ASW-20CL?

That's funny. I bought my first ASW 20 in 1981, then moved to a 20B in 1989, then sold that and got an ASW 24 in 2003, then sold that and bought a share in my original ASW 20 in 2010, then sold that and bought another ASW 20 with much fewer hours in 2012.

Ulli Werneburg

On Thursday, 16 June 2011 11:39:41 UTC-4, Gary Adams wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:18*am, Dan wrote:
On Jun 16, 8:07*am, Gary wrote:

This past week I purchased an ASW-20CL. Wondered if anyone has any
thoughts on the handling qualities of the 2 configurations. The 15m
version is equiped with Nixon winglets. The previous owner never flew
with the extended tips so could not offer opinion or advice.

Thanks, Gary Adams

Gary,
Try the ASW-20 Newsgroup.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ASW20owners/

enjoy the new glider....best glider ever built!

Dan
ASW-20
WO

Hi Dan! I think I heard those same words from you earlier in the week,
didn't I? I am sure I'll have fun in it. My second 20, seperated by 25
years....glad to own one again. The first was an early model 20 003
from Rudy Moser in '78.
Gary
GA2