Old October 6th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Gene Seibel

Default The Most Expensive Ironing Boards in the World...

More than once we've flown 2 hours to "save" $15 shipping on an Ebay
purchase and thought it made perfect sense.
--
Gene Seibel
Tales of Flight - http://pad39a.com/gene/tales.html

Jay Honeck wrote:
Of course, there *were* a few downsides. I'm not fond of launching on
90-minute cross-country flights with untested new engine parts on board
(the engine was totally dry when we arrived back in Iowa City), and we
REALLY don't want to think about how much those ironing boards cost us
in real terms -- but if things must break (and we know they will) --
*THIS* is the way you want things to go down when they do.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA