Old September 8th 03, 07:28 PM
gilles.thesee

In this case it would be a simple matter to rotate the
clevis fittings on the pushrod 90 deg out from each other
if the servo was on its side.

I've looked at mine and can see that this won't work if the rod
needs to pivot at the clevis end - like most installations
probably do. Duh. If I get a change I'll pull one apart for you.

Dave 'monkey with screwdriver' Hyde

Dave,

Thank your or your answers.
I just realized I used wrong terms : it's not the clevis itself I want to
turn, but actually the attaching piece at the end of the control screw ON
THE SERVO.
Of course the control pushrod must travel in a vertical plane, so if I turn
the servo on it's side, the attaching piece on the servo must be turned
accordingly to remain in the vertical plane.

Thanks

Gilles Thesee