Old February 26th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Default About Stall Psychology and Pilots

On Feb 26, 11:50 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote :

On Feb 25, 7:14 pm, george wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:42 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

That's what it was! Between Tucker and Mxsmanic I can't keep up
with all the in's and out's :-))))))

So long as there is a respectable time gap between the ins and the
outs and we have aeroplanes to watch.
Anything else is just to much information

I can't always answer all the posts, cuz I have
a job that pays $10/hr,

Somebody's paying you not to answer posts?

Dudley, j'accuse!

Bragging about getting $10 an hour
What's your firms slogan ? "Do you want chips with that"