Old July 18th 03, 12:31 PM
L'acrobat

"Evan Brennan" wrote in message

I am not quoting from "propaganda" I served in SVN (infantry)You would

do
better in your supposed "quest for the truth", if you read a larger
selection of material.

I'm always willing to read a "larger selection of material" so
recommend all the titles you want. Just remember that it won't
change "the bottom line" though.

Or to put it another way, facts will not sway your ludicrous opinions.

BTW you still haven't told us about your vast military experience Evan.

Why is it we should listen to your nonsense again?

To his credit, General Westmoreland had the patience of a saint
and could only grit his teeth and try to forget it.

Oh yes and now the village idiot can read Westmorelands mind.

"I have never seen a finer group of men. I have never fought with a finer
group of
soldiers".

Westmoreland on Australian troops in Vietnam.

You sad pathetic joke.