Old June 29th 18, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JorEl

Default XC Soar quick setup for local flights

Hi everybody. I am testing the XCSoar program on a Kobo Mini. I ask for your help to know how to prepare some useful pages to navigate on local flights. My interest is to know at all times: Distance and course to the field. Altitude necessary to arrive. Should I schedule a task for this purpose? I will probably move to a more complex phase in the near future, but at this moment I need that basic data. Thank you very much