Old October 13th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

Default Moeller Sky Car for sale! Ebay Scam?????

"abripl" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wright brothers may have been regarded as scamers by some. Moller has
been at this for years and seems genuine in his efforts. I personally
don't think he will succeed, but I still don't like to put people down
for pursuing a dream. We all like to identify with success and not with
failure. A lot of historical successes could not be predicted. Lets not
be so eager to put efforts down - puting down is allways easy, pursuing
a dream is not. Some dreams succeed, many don't, but that is the price
of progress.

A few obvious differences between the Wrights and Moller:

1) The Wrights operated in secrecy. Moeller has been out in the press with
his vaporware for at least 3 decades.

2) The Wrights never solicited investors, at least until well after they had
a flying aircraft.

3) The Wrights didn't try and sell their product until they had proven that
it worked.

Moller seems to make a good living by wasting other people's money.

KB