Old July 20th 20, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

Default 2-33a for sale

On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 12:40:36 PM UTC-5, S Aero wrote:
5700 hours, has road worthy trailer (poor appearance), no radio, standard instruments / vario, new hardware (wing, stab, struts etc.) 1972, damage history (337 doc) April 2020 annual. $15k firm. On the trailer ready to go.

If you don't mind could you send me photos as well? Especially the trailer.

I'm buying two project ships and just picked up a 2-33 trailer. I anticipate doing some rework on the trailer to get it into shape before I pick up the project aircraft. It would be good to see one that actually has the hardware set up correctly.