Old July 4th 03, 06:15 AM
Dale Harwell

Default Piper Archer III or Cessna 172SP

I normally fly new 172's but if I were to choose between a brand new
172sp or a Archer ? I do know that most all the 172's Ive flown that are
2002 or newer have awsome avionics. full auto pilot 4" moving map gps.
If the Archer has the equivalent. I would by the Piper. other wise Id'e
go with the Cessna. The 172 also carries alot more weight than what the
weight and balance says. Overall, I like the piper. Good luck !!!

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.