Old June 17th 04, 11:27 PM
gatt

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message news:JPOdnc18SokTjE_dRVn-

Anyone know what the rules are what restrictions there are in the KPDX

area
on the 4th of July evening? I know there is a large gathering of people at
KVUO in Vancouver I cannot find anything in the NOTAMs. a friend of mine

is
wanting to go up that night and take photos of the fireworks from a
distance.

Call 1-800-WXBRIEF and check the security information. Lima was current as
of last week and talks about closures over open assemblies of people
numbering greater than something like 30,000 people, blahblahblah, which
will most likely be relevant.

What with all the GA traffic flying into crowds and whatnot, I'm sure glad
our tax money is financing this crap.
-c