Old September 4th 03, 03:41 AM
Steve Pawling

Andy,

I have the same situation that you described with my Microair. Just
about every glider sounds different and I sure appreciate those with
"tight" radios. I agree with Mike Borgelt's reply that the other
radios are not up to par.

Overall the Microair has performed well (except for the excessive
sensitivity) but I would rate the quality of finish and external
components (judged by the feel of the pots, etc.) as only average. My
old Dittel was really nice...

Steve
LS-3a AM

snip

I am happy with mine except that I still have not resolved a problem
that a few gliders that I fly with are very distorted and unreadable,
while most are clear even when very close.

Andy (GY)