Old September 5th 03, 12:20 AM
Mike Borgelt

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:58:44 +0100, Tim Newport-Peace ]
wrote:

In article , Mike Borgelt
writes

I think your problem is actually in the other gliders. The MicroAir
receiver is narrow band. Other transmitters may meet the older
specifications but may have a problem talking to a MicroAir receiver.
I think that was what the MicroAir designer was talking about at
Kingaroy a few months ago.

Mike Borgelt

Mike, what exactly are you saying by narrow band? Is the Microair
8.33Khz spacing (which we are threatened with)?

Tim Newport-Peace

"May you be cursed with a chronic anxiety about the weather."

John Burroughs (1837-1921).

I'm not sure of the exact details but the implication was that the
MicroAir was tighter than required for 25Khz spacing. I'll ask.

Mike Borgelt