Old April 21st 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Chos Malal Argentina

Could anyone please give me or direct me to contacts for the Soaring
Club or the soaring FBO in Chos Malal, Patagonia. I have attempted to
search the WEB through Google without success. Chos Malal is reputedly
one of the top 5 or so best wave soaring sites in the world, others
being Minden and Omarama. I may have the opportunity to visit
Patagonia next year and would like to soar there. This is the site
that the Perlan project of Steve Fossett has focused on to break world
soaring records. Thanks.
Dave