Old October 20th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default For sale DG800B

I have decided to down size my fleet of soaring machines to the
SparrowHawk and the Stemme S10-VT. I have owned the DG800B since new
in 1998. It comes with a Cobra trailer, single person assembly wing
dolly, EDS oxygen, Cambridge LNAV with iPAQ 3900 with GN11,
transponder and many other options. It is based at Minden Nevada. Why
am I selling it? The Stemme and the DG have similar performance
figures while the Stemme fits in a regular T hanger, is a 2 seater and
can be flown like a regular power plane. I think if were younger the
sports car feel of the DG would probably win out against the truck
feel of the Stemme. Both are superb soaring machines. Offered at
$125,000.
Dave Bingham ( 775)267 9583

PS The SparrowHawk feels like a Miata sports car so I still have my
cake and can eat it.