Old February 26th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with rednecks

On Feb 26, 4:43*am, "Jay Honeck" wrote:

Seriously, if something bad doesn't happen in Iraq (or somewhere), and soon,
Hillary doesn't stand a chance against Obama. * With her perceived
superiority in foreign policy issues as the main defining difference between
them, (well, other than age, gender, experience, attitude, etc. -- but those
don't seem to matter), the lack of any foreign crises is truly hurting her
campaign.

What is Hillary's experience with foreign crises? Monica? Seriously,
I'm honestly curious why the Hillary camp talks up her "experience".
What experiece do they refer to? She's a junior Senator (just like
Obama). The only difference between the two is that before being a US
Senator Obama was a state Senator and Hillary was First Lady. Is she
saying First Lady is better presidential experience than state
Senator? In a poker game is First Lady a better hand than state
Senator (not that I'm saying either one really has any true national
leadershiip experience)?

-robert