Old May 15th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting
Eric Greenwell

Default SPOT messenger

Robert M. Gary wrote:

I did and I love it! I'm just waiting for them to create a public side
to findmespot.com so I can share my tracks. Right now you have to give
out the admin password to your account (which includes your credit
card on file, etc) for people to see your tracks.

They've done that already, and it works well. Take another look at the
site to see how you can create public pages.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

* Updated! "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* New Jan '08 - sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more

* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org