Old July 10th 09, 09:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Koksijde air show saturday last - IMG_2389_German Tornado - 1 attachment

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 08:17:16 -0400, G Paleologopoulos wrote
(in article 1247055437.156844@athprx04):

"Steven" wrote

(snip 60k of garbage)

Nice pic (I guess), pity so few will actually see it.

It came through on Newsguy just fine. There's a reason why I've used Newsguy
for well over a decade. They're having a membership drive right now, looking
to pick up ex-AT&Ters. http://extra.newsguy.com/

You might want to get something slightly better than MSOE, though. As a
newsreader it's a pretty poor email client.