Old June 1st 16, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WAVEGURU

Default Very disappointed with SeeYou

I've been a very loyal supporter of SeeYou and recommended it to many people but I'm really ****ed at what they seem to be doing now. I didn't feel the need to pay for the upgrades, I was very happy with the SeeYou I had, but as soon as my subscription lapsed, the program went all to hell and hardly works at all now. Seems wrong to program disabling functions if you don't pay up. I paid for the version I had and many versions in the past. Feels like blackmail to me. Very disappointed...

Boggs