Old September 30th 04, 04:55 PM
Ed Rasimus

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:19:55 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

--excerpt from Thunderbird book snipped--

I sincerely hope, in light of all the crash video discussion going on
these days, that reading this story has given some of you at least, an
alternate window from which to view the airshow community and it's
people.
Thank you
Dudley Henriques

It's beyond simply airshows and the demonstration community, it's
aviation in its entirety. It gives man a reason to look up, to
challenge the impossible, to break the chains that tie us to our
mundane lives.

"wheeled and soared, and did a thousand things you have not dreamed
of..."

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"