Old October 31st 17, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Antares V Drone

Though we never located any wreckage, we're pretty sure that we
sustained a broadside hit by a drone while flying our Pipistrel Sinus on
downwind for landing.Â* There was a very loud "bang" and the left door
folded into my lap leaving a large carbon spike pointed at my face.Â* I
handed the stick over to my wife to fly while I wrestled the door out of
my way and completed the landing.Â* We found no biological evidence on
the aircraft and there was a large scuff mark on the side window.

On 10/31/2017 5:24 AM, Bruce Hoult wrote:
On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 7:51:19 AM UTC+3, kinsell wrote:
https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=200703

Now THIS is a drone!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...t_32252882.htm

--