Old June 20th 05, 07:25 PM

I like the way you think. That is creative, and the unairworthy wing
could be a continuous "project". I will discreetly check on this.

I suppose any aircraft with an easily removeable wing would work....

If that logic works, any aircraft that can easily be made un-airworthy
would work. If you take it to the extreme, just pulling a cotter pin
would be enough. Or just taking the airworthyness cert.

They (the evil ones) would probably want more than that, though. How
about removing the prop? Or the joystick, the oil pressure and
temperature gage, and the pilot's seat?