Old October 3rd 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Primary Glider Recall

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:41:12 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

To All:

As promised some days ago, I have been consolidating all of the
computerized Primary Glider drawings I have. There's quite a bit of
information dating from the late 1980's. It is on five computer
systems and in several formats.

Unfortunately, the most recent files (which are on memory sticks) that
would have been the first of the material to be up-loaded to the
Primary Glider archive, were found to be contaminated with traces of
melamine, apparently due to my use of a Chinese printer-driver.
Although melamine occurs naturally in Chinese printer-drivers, its
level of safe exposure for Primary Gliders has not been determined,
forcing me to re-call all of the Primary Glider drawings I've
consolidated.

And if that excuse doesn't work I can always try the truth :-)

The Primary Glider info is in fact scattered among several computers.
Unfortunately, my medical condition makes it impossible for me to
access all of the systems at this time.

-R.S.Hoover

I still have the 1930's book here beside the computer. do you want the
scanned pages of the Zoegling type primary glider plans?

ol' snake under the verandah