Old December 22nd 09, 07:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default "Red arrows at Leuchars.jpg" 83.1 kBytes yEnc

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:16:41 -0600, Doc Savage
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:47:18 -0000, "RustY ©"
wrote:

"Goromoff" wrote in message
. ..

Ich mag nicht den RAF. Sie bombardierten unser saurkarut Geschäft

ya, und deine Luftwaffe hast meine chiphole gebomben!

This German is not so difficult after

all...............................

I only understood half of it, and Babelfish is no bloody use!

The first one says something about the RAF not being friends and bombing
the sauerkraut store. Looks to be original writing rather than a
Babelfish attempt. Sauerkraut is mistyped.

The second says the Luftwaffe bombed Goros chippy, but without the
Liverpool accent.

I love the word "gebomben".
--
I'm 2615th worldwide in BOINC distributed computing.
Join he http://boinc.berkeley.edu/

You've heard of "Virgin Wool from New Zealand?"
It's a myth.