Old May 16th 20, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default task not completed ClearNavII

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 9:10:38 PM UTC-4, kinsell wrote:
On 5/15/20 6:25 PM, Tango Eight wrote:
On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 5:30:16 PM UTC-4, Nick Kennedy wrote:
T8
You would remember way back in day the CAI 302/303 would give you 2 announcements.
1. You were approaching the finish.
2. You finished.
I still use that system and appreciate it and don't find it distracting.
Nice to know after a long day you completed your task!
Just saying
Nick

I'm guessing you have no CN2 time to speak of. CN2 SHOWS you exactly where you are w.r.t. the finish and your predicted finish height over minimum & your predicted time to finish, all the way in. The only thing it doesn't do is give you an "attaboy" screen and text all your friends about it. You guys are inventing problems that simply do not exist.

best,
Evan

Ever heard that phrase about the customer always being right? Didn't
think so.

If you want to be effortlessly "right", then this ain't your sport, sport.

T8