Old September 19th 19, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Any Glider Pilot Connections with Beale AFB in California

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 7:05:10 PM UTC-5, Terry Pitts wrote:
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 5:30:57 PM UTC-4, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

Any connections or suggestions?

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Veterans may now shop at the Base/Post Exchange. Does he have some form of veterans ID? This is pretty new, but he could start at the local VA office.

This would give him access to the base on his own merits.

Terry Pitts

I think the BX/PX privileges are restricted to online only so while you would check, I wouldn't pin your hopes on that avenue.