Old May 27th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Cobra trailer tire size?

On May 26, 7:20*pm, Tuno wrote:

On mine

Original fit - Continental VanCo 185R14C
Recent replacement - Yokohama Supervan 356 185R14 6PR LT

I decided to use a tyre that was trailer rated but that may not be
needed.

GW fitted larger trailer rated tyres ( 2xx instead of 185) that are
available at much lower cost at CostCo. Ask him what he used.

BTW popular wisdom is to change 2 tires but yours may not be old
enough yet for that to be justified.

If you are stuck for a spare I can loan you the good tyre I removed.
You will have to mount it and return it to me when you find a
replacement. It's 8 years old so use at your own risk.

Andy (GY)