Old January 13th 04, 05:23 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Given that american constitutional law has it's roots in British common law
there are far more similarities than differences... A major difference is
that the Bill Of Rights of our Constitution specifically prohibits the
government from banning our firearms... That the federal government, and
many state governments, have almost from the moment of the signing of the
Constitution denied that such a guarantee exists, and given that our
Supreme Court chooses to persue it's own social agenda and make gun rulings
that are nothing less than a slap in the face of the framers of the
constitution, this is an issue that is not going to go away...

denny