Old July 19th 05, 04:53 AM
Mal

I confused myself with the post it should read 808C I realised after you did
not mention the flaps.

DG 1000 yes I really enjoyed the DG 1000 will try the Orion soon just to
compare the DUO with it I should also fly the ASK 21

Have not flow a LS8 only LS 4

On my list to fly are DG400, LS 8 , LS18 Nimbus and Discus

Mal

"Paul" wrote in message
It goes well.
Nice handling. Flies like its on rails. Not as light and fluffy as a LS8
but
a more solid feel. ( Which I prefer )
Lots of grunt in the engine department. Really easy to operate with the
automated engine retraction system. Just power back, turn off the
ignition,
and fly the glider. the propeller slows down and moves into position. A
servo puts the brake on and it retracts. A damn site easier than the 400.
Less vibration etc than the 400.
If you get the chance to have a skid in one then you will enjoy it. I
havn't
flown either the 26 or 28e so can't compare. I believe these days the
choice
of which is the better glider really boils down to personal taste. I have
never heard an owner of any glider bad mouth their own machine. They may
one
day want to sell it ;-)
We have moved the 808 on and now own a DG 1000.

Paul

"Mal" wrote in message
Cool Paul,

I what did it go like etc.