Old October 16th 18, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage

What did you mean by this?

"6 hrs Epoxy and glass beads to fair vertical stabilizer and rudder."

Were you filling low spots, or did you build up a lip at the trailing edge of the vertical stabilizer to make a fairing to cover the leading edge of the rudder?

Thank you for documenting this project. I prefer to soar, but I also love working on gliders and may take on a refinish project someday. Just like teaching the next generation to fly, we need to spread this skill too.

-Doug.

Â*