Old June 15th 05, 04:26 AM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

In your first post you state that you had a blade strike, flew under
wires, landed on an obviously too small pad and parked too close to a
building in a very confined area.
What are you trying to do, catch the attention of your local FSO?

He was probably trying to save his butt.

As an experienced helicopter pilot isn't that what you would be doing
if you happened to have a blade strike, close to wires, in poor
terrain, with very limited landing space.

Speaking of experienced helicopter pilots.... You havn't established
your credentials here yet have you sunny.

As for me.... I'm just a lurker, sometime participant, and armchair
pilot so the only logical comment I can make is that it sounds like
good piloting to me.

And you sound like a troll.

Where do you fly and for whom? I still say you are an RC guy...

I would be willing to bet that the majority of regulars will decide all
on their own that you are an idiot.