Old November 6th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Any CAP pilots?

On Nov 6, 4:10 am, B A R R Y wrote:
Morgans wrote:

Are you going to make your second career in the aviation industry?

Many of us in the telecomm / data industry need to keep a plan ready.

Still looking hard for C++ programmers in Telecom. I interviewed a guy
yesterday that was pretty good (used to work in the labs at HP
Openview) but we'll see if the team likes him or not. If not we may
have to open the rec up for sponsorship (which is very expensive)
since its very hard to find programmers that already have the right to
work in the U.S.

http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/ser...ms+Integrators

-Robert