Old February 2nd 04, 05:20 PM
Michael 182

"David Lesher" wrote in message
Jim Weir writes:

My lady has just informed me that she would consider a complementary

Triumph TR3
to our classic '58 Cessna 182 a good idea. She's willing to cash in her

old
Chevy on the Triumph...oil leaks and all...for a TR-3 of that era.

Anybody got a lead on one of those old rascals?

And you people worry about fixing AIRCRAFT electrical systems....

I had a mid-70's MGB once. A friend suggested I replace the electrical
system with a tallow candle, claiming it would be more dependable. He was
probably right. My brother gave me a can of mechanics soap because I was
always showing up at his house with grease stained hands, having had to dig
in under the hood in route.

Michael