Old November 29th 04, 03:28 PM
Ken Brod

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Ken Brod wrote:

Nor is it okay for you to cross-post so liberally. Please don't
cross-post

The only way to reach the original poster and his ilk is to cross-post
exactly
like the original poster did.

George Patterson
My mother is 82 and she still doesn't need glasses.
Drinks right out of the bottle.

No, that's not true. Another way is post a single message in each group.
Yes, it's a pain in the ass, but two wrongs don't make a right. My post is a
good case in point: your response went to exactly one group--this one.

And the person to whom I responded did *not* post exactly like the
cross-posting original poster; he cross-posted to every other group *but*
this one. He obviously thinks it's okay to clutter up other groups with his
garbage, but not his own.

k.