Old March 14th 18, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default HVLP Paint Sprayer Recommendations

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 10:53:47 AM UTC-4, Tony wrote:
The last few fabric covered gliders i've been involved with have been done with Stewart Systems covering process. They strongly recommend the DeVilbiss Finish Line IV HVLP gun. My previous experience was on cheap HVLP guns from NAPA auto parts or Harbor Freight. I recommend the DeVilbiss Finish Line IV.

I use the same Finish Line gun when spraying with compressor supplied air.
The turbine system can be beneficial but won't pay unless you will be doing a lot of painting. Ours took about 4 years to pay for itself.
UH