Old February 14th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Dave[_3_]

Default First-hand video of a BRS deployment.

AWWWW c'mon!

He is asking so he can read more on the subject...

What's the problem with someone wishing the reference to learn more?

I detect no inference here that he was questioning the author as to
validity...

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 04:09:05 GMT, "Casey Wilson"
wrote:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
.. .
Kev writes:

Never mind, I googled it myself, and here's a good summary from the
USAF:

What's the URL, and what else did they have to say about the problem?

I have asked you on a number of occasions to attribute statements
you have made to determine the context. Why do you have the temerity to ask
someone to cite a source and provide context when you have consistently
refused to do the same?