Old August 22nd 16, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default Power Flarm Problems

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 9:30:07 AM UTC-5, Charlie Flagg wrote:
After addressing other issues with a new ship, I tackled the Power Flarm
early this summer. I read the manual, talked to folks and generated a
configuration file using the online flarm configuration tool on the
flarm.com site. After some hesitance, the configuration loaded and the
Power Flarm and Butterfly worked as I expected. A week later I turned the
system on and the configuration was gone. I have done this now three times
in the past couple of months and the configuration always disappears when I
check it a day or two later. The system consists of an LX9000 powering the
Power Flarm which, in turn, powers the Butterfly. Batteries are fully
charged. Any suggestions as to what is going on?

Are you leaving a USB thumb drive installed in the PF when you start it up everytime? Is there a "default" config file in the USB drive?

You could post your config file here (minus identifying data, of course); there may be something in it...

Kirk
66