Old August 23rd 16, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Flagg[_2_]

Default Power Flarm Problems

At 03:27 23 August 2016, K m wrote:
I think Kirk and Dan hit the nail here. Make sure you have the latest
versi=
on firmware in all of your equipment (And Database if you want to team
fly)=
.. I once dug up an old thumb drive to download a flight at a contest and
th=
e next day nothing worked. Turns out there was an old generic config file
o=
n the drive I randomly picked out of my flight kit. I was using the PF

for
=
my primary logger at the time so it was a scramble to figure out what
happe=
ned and fix it on the grid.

Thanks for the suggestions. The PF was definitely updated this spring but
not the Butterfly. I'll check all the system updates this evening and see
what happens.
Charlie, C