Old August 29th 03, 11:10 PM
Peter Duniho

"Todd Pattist" wrote in message
So, because there are a lot of expenses involved in aviation, it's okay

break the law?

No. I thought I made it clear that they acted within the
law.

My comment was specifically addressed in regards to a person who is lying
when they answer the tax man. If what you say is true, then those comments
don't apply to the people you're talking about. You are taking offense on
their behalf for no reason.

[...] I simply think it goes too far to assume a
violation and wish a visit by a tax man on a fellow pilot.

I simply think it goes too far to assume a comment was directed at a person
that the comment specifically excluded.

But even if I wished a visit by a tax man on the people you're talking
about, so what? According to you, they have nothing to hide, and have
broken no laws. They should breeze right through the audit.

Pete