Old January 20th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

Well since the single engine prop is a lot cheaper to operate than the
biz jet, I'd have to opt for the prop if I wanted to fly it very often.
If I didn't fly very often then I probably shouldn't consider the biz
jet, which would require an additional type rating anyway.

I was drooling over some of the L-39s that were coming on the market so
cheaply a while back, but someone (I believe it was Jose) pointed out
how expensive they were to maintain and operate. What good does a
go-fast do me if I can't afford to fly it?