Old July 16th 03, 02:21 AM
LFOD76

I can see the beauty in A) Taking off on my own land, B) bringing my wife
and friends along, and C) getting to my destination in a respectable time.
Form follows funtion in my book. Yes the RV-10 is dead sexy but if I tried
to land it here it would probably just be dead. I plan on measuring out the
few areas where strips could be feasable this week.

Your help is greatly appreciated and keep the suggestions coming. I've been
visiting all the sites you've all suggested.

"RobertR237" wrote in message
In article , Mike Borgelt
writes:

BD-4 (Ugly),

Cute , actually.

Someone else here was talking about the Zenith CH 801. Now *that's*
ugly.

Mike Borgelt BD4 VH-BDW

Mike,

Seen a lot of BD-4's and have yet to see one that was cute but when

compared to
the Zenith CH 801, they are down right beautiful!

Then again, beauty has always been in the eye of the beholder.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)