Old October 9th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

Default Hatz Yahoo Group

Scott wrote:
I'm a Hatz Classic builder and for the last few months, I and other
Hatz builders have been unable to access the forum on the Hatz Biplane
Association web site. Out of frustration and the need to communicate
with other Hatz builders, I created a Yahoo Group called Hatz_Biplane.
The new Yahoo Group is for builders, owners and enthusiasts to share
information on the Hatz CB-1, Hatz Classic, Hatz Bantam and Kelly-D.
If you are a Hatz builder please join. If you know of a Hatz builder
or owner, please let him know that the group has formed.

Regards,
Scott

Just signed up--wings2U2---Kelly D # 70