Old March 22nd 18, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Flarm reporting my own ADSB Out

I am not aware of mode S and flarm deduplication so what you see is expected behavior. The problem is in the LX9000 side as I pointed out in another thread. They promised to have an option to turn off PCAS collision alarm from mode c/s which is what you need. You will still get timely alerts but not annoying alarm if they implement it correctly.
ADSB is a different case. Flarm suppose to ignore the ADSB signal when receiving flarm signal. I sure hope it is working as expected. If not I will find out soon that I am driving my buddies crazy when thermaling together.

Ramy