Old August 31st 18, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for LS7 WL reviews

On Tuesday, 28 August 2018 07:41:50 UTC-5, Jacopo Romei wrote:
Hello everybody!

I just created a page dedicated to the Rolladen-Schneider LS7 WL on gliderreview.com along with its 2016 OLC stats.

If you ever flew or even owned an LS7 (WL or not), I'd be glad to get your star rating about these ships.

http://www.gliderreview.com/glider/r...hneider-ls7-wl
http://www.gliderreview.com/glider/r...-schneider-ls7

If you feel like daring, I'd love to publish your own written review of the glider.

Thanks everybody and enjoy the skies.

--
Jacopo

I flew one once many years ago and have subsequently had a lot of time in the LS8 and LS6. The LS7 handles and flies beautifully but it has a high wing loading and isn't the best for weak conditions. It also needs just a little more control input when circling than the LS6 7 8. However, if you're looking for a good-value std class ship and have the luck to fly where conditions are strong then it will be a good candidate.