Old June 2nd 21, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bret Hess

Default Are areas of sink modeled well in Condor2?

I would say it's modeled well in the sense that it often appears when you don't expect it! It's very good for training. I remember losing my wings in Condor because I kept pushing the speed to get through a huge area of sink that appeared suddenly on flat land. It was a very valuable lesson. The fact that it's different from real life for a given course isn't very important because you have to fly the conditions you've got in any case.