Old September 5th 05, 08:32 PM
Bob Fry

bigot
n : a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing
from his own

"JH" == Jay Honeck writes:

JH You arrogant fool. You have NO idea what the inner cities are
JH like, and you have NO right to call me "racist."

Touched a nerve, eh? We're getting near the truth.

I lived in Oakland for a year. That was enough for me; I didn't need
7 years to figure out that West Oakland wasn't good for white boys.

I doubt you're an overt racist, but your grotesque stereotyping of
just about every group that comes across these newsgroups (French,
Europeans, poor, liberals, conservatives, you-name-it), combined with
your evident lack of knowledge of cultural groups, science, economics,
almost everything you write about, explains but does not excuse your
bigotry. You embody some of the worst this country has to offer: the
ignorant-and-proud-of-it, our-way-is-best attitude which our highest
leadership is full of.

That, and no demonstration of any empathy for anyone, not in the
current disaster, not in the past. You are a sad creature.