Old March 28th 05, 06:03 PM
Peter Clark

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:20:32 GMT, wrote:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:14:31 -0600, A Lieberman
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:03:48 GMT,
wrote:

Gee, I don't see any name or ssn.

cfeyeeye

Check out the CFI number in the report.

I don't know the time frame, but I believe the certificate numbers were
SSN's before identity thief became a problem.

Allen

I wasn't talking about the report.

The poster didn't post a report.

He posted a link to a report.

I doubt he could be violating a federal law by posting a link to a
federal website, where a federal agency might be in violation of
federal law, but these days with the idiocy that prevails in the
Justice Department, who knows?

Actually, I would contend that the item I posted a link for is not
even a report - it appears to be an administrative law court ruling.
Since court judgments are public record, would the onus not be on the
court to redact any information required to be withheld before
publishing their ruling, especially when the ruling is hosted on a
publicly accessible government website - especially since the link for
this specific item contained on their publicly accessible website was
obtained by doing a 3 second Google search anyway?